Pitch & Demo Day Monthly
Join the largest public startup contest at silicon valley
Pitch: your Start-up to a panel of VCs / Angels (Prior registration is required
Demo: your product at world’s largest Mobile Entrepreneurs community, in the heart of Silicon Valley!
Win as Startup of Month!
We will help winner to ge funded in Six months by:
- Certificate of “Startup of Month” Signed by organizer and judges
- One dedicated press release
- Connect with the investors from Silicon Valley Venture Network
- Featured by SVEntrepreneur group
- Post your jobs, openings, partnership offers for free!
- Invited to speak at SVEntrepreneurs
- Private pitch to a group of investors
- Free services from many sponsors
Startup of Month Pitching Rules
1 Have judges involve in the selection process.
2 The presenter list will be selected by Team & Judge Panel, and announce (6-8 startup pitchings) 10 days before.
3 Publish Judge Panel list two weeks before.
4 Those who are confirmed to attend but wont show up will be put in black list.
=== Qualification ===
1 Commitment: The Founder or CEO must work full time for the Start-up.
2 Presentation: Only Start-ups with a public live application are able to present.
=== Pitch Application ===
From Developers to Entrepreneurs:
Android, iOS, WP, HTML5, Facebook, Chrome, Cloud
=== Pitching Time ===
Total 10 minutes for each presentation and Q&A.
– 5 minutes for Presentation
– 5 minutes for Q&A
Note: A judge can extend the presentation time limit by an extra minute
=== Winner ===
1 One Press Release
2 Speaking at the next Pitch and Demo Day
3 Featuring at blog